June 14, 2008

Look!

I'm Here!

So my life is busy. And every day you don't write, it makes it waaaay easier not to. Then today I was like, hey, I could do this. Let's see if I was right.

This is what I've been doing:
-got home from school and stayed here a few days
-made a hundred bucks at vickies
-went to marquette michigan with betsy. we read, slept, huddled in sleeping bags (it was COLD), went into town, made hot asymmetrical earrings, saw the narnia movie, hiked, made fires, missed our boyfriends, canoed, and enjoyed a delightful sauna. we probably did even more than that but i don't remember it.
-went to minneapolis. went to a party and saw all my friends, saw my boyfriend, went camping, kicked ass at not getting arrested, went to the zoo, and saw sex & the city
-brought greg home with me. that was cool. my dad liked him! what! and so did my mom, and so does brian, and so does everybody. (that definitely includes me.) we went to the museum, and abu's, and bowling, and to jess's housewarming.
-started work! i made 470 dollars so far this week. i'm tired.

This is what I'm doing next:
-cleaning my room. if i clean my room and keep it clean for one month i can have a pet. sweet deal.
-going to berlin. sean and i got tickets. its gonna be the best ever.
-working EVEN MORE next week. its going to be the worst ever.
-and you know, other stuff. so much of it that i'm going to go do it.
-but I'm also going to be more on top of this. so, talk to ya soon? (can I talk to this?)

2 comments:

Jessica Alter said...

Berlin Berlin as in real Berlin! How cool. I had a dream last night that you and Aly took me to Germany except it was weird and crazy and a whole city was in an enormous cave (I'm guessing this is NOT what Germany is like).

Don't forget we're going to Chicago!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I'm so excited for Robin's coming home party!

<3